Thursday, May 17, 2007

"I forgot to add in the title, so here it is."

I kept reminding myself to blog,
But as usual, laziness always prevailed in the end.

But since I managed,
To sneak in an hour-long nap in the afternoon,
I feel refreshed enough to write a little tonight.

It's been quite a while since my last update,
I can't even remember what has happened since then...

But I'll try.

As for the little denim debate I had the last time,
I had already decided on a pair of Skulls,
(My first pair of Japanese jeans!)
And I'm pretty pleased with the fit.

For once, I'm grateful for my skeletal frame.
Or else,
I wouldn't be able to pull off the Skulls,
Which are pretty skinny.

I remember the boss of Front Row telling me,
"A lot of people will kill to have your body!"

Yeah right.
A lot of people will kill themselves,
If they have my body.
Unless, of course,
You want to fit into one of those skin-tight jeans.

And oh,
I was complaining about sales last month right?
In the end, everything worked out fine,
And April turned out to be my best month ever.

But this month was truly pathetic.
I already have 3 "zero days" and it's only the 17th.
I'm sure everyone is just waiting for the GSS to start,
So I'm just stoning in the shop everyday,
Trying my best to finish this:



Just one of the old books in my collection,
That I've never gotten round to completing.
So hopefully this time I'll succeed.

Oh,
I'm also very pleased,
That I've managed to convince my boss,
To BYOB when we go buy our makan.

But damn it,
Those reports on the papers are really true:
Everyone looks at you funny,
When you fish out your own plastic bag.

Although sometimes it works out well,
When you actually influence the person behind you,
To not take a plastic bag as well.

Life's quite boring now that the Amazing Race has ended,
Because I can't get to see my beloved Dustin anymore.

But then,
I'm very grateful to America's Next Top Model,
For inviting Dita Von Teese to make a guest appearance,
On last week's episode.
It was the first time I laid my eyes on her,
And damn it,
It was love at first sight.

2 comments:

Jack said...

When U said BYOB I thought U meant "Bring your own Beer", haha. Cos last time we always put BYOB on invitation cards to parties.

The boss of Front Row female right? A prospective client of my friend's project I think. Has abit of OCD.

Anonymous said...

Yeap, a woman with cat's eyes plastic frames.