Thursday, May 31, 2007

"I've been gone for too long again."

:: Dave Koz - Nothing but the radio on

The weather's just too bloody warm,
Thus eliminating whatever little desire,
I have left inside me to blog.

Can't really be sure if it's affecting everyone,
Or just me,
Because my hair is lot longer now.

Now I know why I've always failed in my past missions,
To grow my hair out:
I really can't stand the heat.

Gotta take my hat off to all you guys with long hair.

Got a new pair of specs to match my "new" hair as well.
I was wearing plastic frames for a few years,
Before I stopped last year,
And now I've gone back to them again.

No pics yet, (but soon)
But the look I was aiming for was "Peter Parker",
Though in the end it was more Clark Kent than the former.

But I'm still pleased with the result.

The specs were on my want-list for a long time,
But I wanted to make sure,
I hit my target for the month,
Before spending so much again.

May was like shit for me,
Because like I mentioned in the last post,
Everyone's just waiting for the GSS to start.
Thank God we had a private sale for members last Saturday,
And everything worked out well in the end.

It was madness last Saturday though.
I didn't have time to eat until 6pm,
(And that's lunch)
But it was worth it,
Because I managed half the month's target in one day.

Thank God again for the private sale.

And now there's another month to look forward to.
Sigh.

No comments: