Friday, July 20, 2007

"It's just so bloody tempting to let this blog die."

I've always thought,
That I'll never want to stop blogging,
But obviously now I'm thinking otherwise.

So much to do,
With so little time.

So where got time to blog?

Ever since I signed a new contract,
That requires me to work longer hours,
In exchange for a slight increase in pay,
I've not written a single decent entry.

If I do blog,
It's mostly just blogging for the sake of blogging,
Because deep in my heart I don't wanna give this up.

I've a bad feeling,
This post is gonna be another waste-time-tactic,
But I'll try my best.

Also, my air-con is not being very helpful,
By puffing out warm air in this sweltering heat.

Actually nowadays my life,
Mainly revolves around work, Prince,
And the occasional spot of shopping,
So there's nothing interesting to blog about.

I did manage to spare a couple of hours,
By attending the Butch Hunt finals at Zouk though.

As usual, a (near) complete waste of time and money,
But for some strange reason,
I always end up going,
No matter how much I swear that I'll never go again.

One of the contestants is really quite cute...

Jack agreed too,
And of course she's the one who's not a butch at all.
Yep,
I'm talking about the one with the long hair.

I just loved how she made zero attempts to act butch.

Anyway,
One of the highlights of the night,
Was seeing Shuhua on her little green Vespa.
I'm not exactly sure what shade of green it is,
But it's pretty similar to the color of SMART taxis.

Don't think I can ever make the switch to scooters though.

Though I've always felt that it kinda fits my "style".

Whatever my "style" is, that is.

Thanks to a customer,
Who honestly thought that I'm in my thirties,
I no longer know what my "style" is.

I'm just gonna blame it on the facial hair.

I know it makes me look ten years older,
(And it's not really full enough)
But I just can't bear to let it go.

Maybe if I get myself an electric shaver,
I'll get rid of it.

Some pictures before I leave...


The collection keeps growing.


A little something for myself this month.


Pringles, anyone?

Till next time.

1 comment:

Jack said...

Yes that cute girl, who reminds us of girls we used to like in school. Hmmmm.