Thursday, September 20, 2007

"Another hair post."

Didn't understand the fuss,
That was about Andrea Fonseka,
Until I had the luck,
To share a lift with her on Tuesday.

And I must say,
She's absolutely gorgeous in person!

She's also one head (or more) taller than me.

I've never really minded my height until Tuesday.
The fact that she was wearing heels,
Isn't much of a consolation either.

Anyway,
I'm embarking on another quest,
To grow my hair.

Yeap, I know I've never succeeded,
But I really really wanna have hair like Zac Efron:



And so far,
The comments I've received ranged from:

"I can't imagine you with hair like that."

To "Isn't liking Zac Efron a teenybopper thing?"

I'm trying my best to avoid another failed mission,
But the weather really isn't helping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zac is jus hot I would change nothin about him, I wanna marry him and make love with him. I am so into him, he turns me on.