Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"I'm a shoe addict."

:: B5 - All I do

Another new pair of shoes.



Now I finally understand,
Why Charles & Keith is so successful.

Cheap and trendy shoes are irresistible!

My new shoes are from Pedro,
The "brother line" of Charles & Keith,
In case you were wondering about the connection.

However,
I've heard a lot about how their shoes don't last very long,
So I'll probably wait and see how this pair holds up,
Before I buy another pair.

But anyway,
I'm very happy with my purchase!
I have too many pairs of Nikes,
So it's nice to add a little diversity into my collection.

Work-wise,
I'm not too happy this month.
Sales isn't too good,
And nothing seems to be going my way.

>:-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha not bad leh.. didnt know charles and keith's got not bad looking shoes.. haha -N