Friday, August 24, 2007

"Every title is the same nowadays."

:: High School Musical - Breaking free

At this rate I'm going,
My next post will probably arrive next year!

Maybe I'm a little too old for this,
But I'm in love with this man at the moment:



And hopefully I'll be able to find time,
To catch Hairspray,
Because he's in it.

Nothing you haven't heard before,
I've been really busy and tired,
But I managed to take 2 days off this week,
To do some shopping,
And tadah,
Let me present to you my 5th pair of shoes this year:



I also have some rather tragic news...

We lost a member of the parrot family last week:
Faith flew away and was attacked by crows.

I did not witness the accident,
Since I was away at work,
But I was pretty traumatized by it.

In fact, writing about it makes me uncomfortable again,
So I'll just end it at that.

Sigh.

By the way,
I hope the new picture on the right isn't too big,
I just took it today when I was bored at work.

So far, the response towards the goatee isn't too bad,
What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he sure is cute. nice shoes. nice goatee. i like the colour of his hair! prolly dye mine like his.

Anonymous said...

eh and how come i cant leave a pte comment anymore?!